LeaderImpact’s highly regarded Speaker Training teaches participants how to develop and deliver a LeaderImpact presentation, weaving in their personal faith story and the difference it makes in their life and leadership. Speaker Training is offered three times a year and space is limited. We keep class sizes small to ensure training can be appropriately focused.
Course highlights include:
- Two days of intensive training
- Small class sizes (3-4 participants)
- DVD of your final presentation
- Help writing your speaker bio
- Professional headshots.
Successful Speaker Training graduates are called upon to speak for LeaderImpact at various forums and events, locally, nationally, and internationally. This course is just the beginning of an ongoing relationship with LeaderImpact that will offer you support and guidance as you continue developing your speaking potential.
Here are some questions to consider if you are thinking of applying for LeaderImpact Speaker Training:
- Do you have a story that other leaders could learn from or be inspired by?
- Do you have a vibrant personal faith in God that leads your professional and personal life?
- Do you feel an interest or passion to influence others through public speaking?
- Do you agree with the values of LeaderImpact?
- Are you willing to volunteer your time to speak for LeaderImpact after your training is completed?
If you confidently answered yes to these questions, please contact us.