LeaderImpact Groups connect you with like-minded professionals who are motivated to grow themselves and invest in others. These groups apply leadership principles to everyday realities, integrating questions of character and faith into professional and personal development. They’re a great place to explore your purpose, significance, and legacy.
- Open to all leaders
- Confidential, authentic, and diverse
- Respectful of individual perspectives
- A sounding board to share your challenges and ideas
- Supported with quality curriculum
- Structured for peer support, mentoring, and networking.
What can you expect from a LeaderImpact Group?
- Regular weekly meetings of 60-90 minutes taking place in an office or restaurant
- Group sizes of 6-12 members
- A Group Leader who facilitates the exercises, and discussions
- Three 8-12 week curriculum sessions a year—fall, winter, and spring
- Quality curriculum featuring current thought leaders and bestselling authors.